Alternative Fuels & New Technology Pilot Programs
In addition to our Short Term and Long Term Rental Plans, Rent to Own Plans, and Municipal-Focused Strategies, Big Truck Rental’s diverse fleet options allow you to run Test Routes and Pilot Programs for your fleet with the latest technologies… to see if any of them may enhance your garbage collection processes.
With Big Truck Rental, you can now accomplish “trial runs” with the newest truck technology without the large investments in time and money upfront.
- Rent a demo truck to explore your strategic options, like making a move from manual to fully-automated collection.
- Test a truck equipped with Parker’s RunWise® Hybrid Technology, which can cut your fuel consumption and emissions up to 50%.
- Try alternative fuels such as a CNG-powered truck, along with a portable fueling system if needed, before you decide on possibly converting your entire fleet.
- Drive a “test truck” during your next bidding process to be more competitive, or test future economic and functional feasibility of the equipment.
- Let your drivers have the chance to test out the latest in vision systems, GPS technology, on-board scales, and other safety advancements available today.
- Help measure any improvements or benefits to your business, and determine your ROI, before deciding to go “all in” on a fleet-wide capital investment.
Let’s talk about the technologies you may be interested in trying out, and Big Truck Rental will get a demo truck installed with those options to your location as soon as possible. For example, Big Truck Rental is first in the industry to offer a Rent-to-Own hybrid garbage truck…giving you the opportunity to let its features prove their worth and value to your fleet, before you decide to purchase.
Renting allows companies, such as yours, to remain current and competitive by “trading up” to a more advanced truck as conditions or needs change… and providing the latest collection technologies for your fleet. Contact us to learn more about our New Technology Pilot Programs.